Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
Be Happy
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: Tragedy of life 9 years 7 months ago #390

Even I am eager to know what this "Body talent" is? Where the article says "The greatest tragedy is to die without realizing our talent".

I feel it is something more than just our physical talents...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Tragedy of life 9 years 7 months ago #391

From admin's words "without knowing that we have endurance and physical stamina to accomplish lot of things", my understanding is that, we lack knowledge about our physical body.

Our physical body is the tool, which is the basis for the entire action.

For an example it is like a painter trying to paint on a glossy paper (coated with wax) using a water dissolvable paint. In this case, the painter's imagination of the picture might be correct and he/she might have the right talent to draw, but if he/she lacks the knowledge of the paper, brush and paint which he/she suppose to use, then he/she lacks the basic concept of painting. Then there is no way the painter can express his thoughts without a medium (In this example, a paper).

In all aspect of our life, we take our body along with us, without this physical body we can't perform any action. Mind, intelligence, awareness and consciousness has only one medium to express, that's our physical body (in terms of human being).

In order to go the next level (Mind), we need to have knowledge and confidence about our physical body, else we keep on osscilatting between body and other levels, because we don't understand what body does.

For examples,

1. We take bath everyday to clean our skin, because that's what our naked eye sees, but how many times we take effort to clean the internal physical body (cleansing).

2. For simple cold we run to the doctor without knowing that the body is producing these effects to throw out something which is not needed for the body.

Our physical body's intelligence is so beautiful, that if we just listen to it and watch, we will learn lot them.

I have learnt a lot from Admin about the body, it is so beautiful how our body is organized and how systematically it works. Recently my body taught me the actual meaning of the term "FREEDOM".

The teaching from my body

"All organs are made of cell, which has the same physical structure and get nutrition from the blood which flows through the body. But at any given time the organs doesn't tend to do other organs job, for example eye's cell structure and tongue's cell structure are the same, they get nutrition from the same blood, but eye never tastes or the tongue never sees objects eventhough the cells in both organs have the same knowledgend gets nutrition from same medium." So freedom is suppose to be on the basis of knowledge, not the action. There is a term in Tamil "Kalavum katru mara", means even learn to steal but don't use it.

Like this my body has taught me so many things in life and it is still teaching. All we need to do is listen and learn.

Last edit: by Uni5.

Re: Tragedy of life 9 years 7 months ago #392

Yes, that's very correct that body is the tool to perform action.

That's the reason why our Dharmic literature and scriptures say that the form of human body is the only medium through which we can attain Self-realization and experience Consciousness.
So we may conclude that " Dying without knowing one's body talent" means without knowing and realizing about the efficiency of our body that it is capable of attaining the "Moksha" or realizing "SELF" that's the greatest tragedy...

Re: Tragedy of life 9 years 7 months ago #393

-I would like to add...Realizing SELF at body level is possible by performing good actions and service to the needful. This can only be accomplished through our physical body.

Last edit: by Uni5.

Re: Tragedy of life 9 years 7 months ago #394

@ Neelima's 1st point

Exactly, once we understand our body as tool, we are ready to go to the next level (Mind).

But the biggest tragedy comes comes after this understanding when we don't put the understanding in action. The body as it is has complete knowledge, so the only thing we are suppose to do it, don't interfere in it's action (like eating something which is not required for the body, performing some action which is not required for the body etc).

If we can avoid this biggest tragedy at this level, then the other levels becomes very easier.

@ Neelima's 2nd point
Performing good actions and service is not in the control of the body. As we already understood it is just a tool. So realizing SELF at body level is we understand and experiencing that we are not the body and body is just a tool.

Re: Tragedy of life 9 years 7 months ago #395

I feel it is not just performing action for the body, it is like performing action by the body/ tool for the society. Like for an example helping others in many ways like physically, financially or psycologically or anyother way feasible by this body instead of doing violent acts causing harm to the society by this body.

For the second point, I guess this is where the role of Mind plays and we reach to the next level of Mind where we must try to control our mind and focus on good.Then perform good actions through this body.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries