Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
Does right and wrong, good and bad matter?
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Should an individual do good or bad? 9 years 4 months ago #967

We have been hearing everybody say

Always think good, then you will be rewarded
Always think good about others to avoid problems
Don't think bad about others you think bad you will get punished
etc.,

If we go with the principle of balance, when there is more good, there should be more bad to keep things in balance. If we go under this assumption, if an individual is encouraged to always think good, isn't it indirectly increasing the bad. Or on the other way if we encourage to think always bad, there is equal proportion of good is generated.

The difference in the above scenario is when an individual thinks good, he/she doesn't see the bad which is generated on the other side.... WHO CARES if somebody gets affected by bad things because of the good thing which I perform????

In other case when the individual always thinks bad they don't see the good things generated because of their thoughts once again WHO CARES if somebody gets good things because of the bad thing which I perform???

So let me make it simple. Is it correct to say the below statement?

When an individual thinks of doing good, it means he/she want to do good because they sees bad. So if someone who wants to do more good, it seems he/she is justifying other's activities/thoughts as bad.

When an individual thinks of doing bad, it means he/she wants to do bad because they see good. So if someone who wants to do more bad, it seems he/she is justifying other's activities/thoughts as good.

Good cannot exist by itself without bad and vice versa.

So if this is the case, why there are more encouragement to do only good things?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries