• Page:

TOPIC:

Precautions in Pregnancy 8 years 11 months ago #1230

• Uni5
  • Uni5's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 14
my in-law insist to have banana and egg daily.I am hvg and i planned to reduce having weight gaining food in 9 month to avoid overweight of child, nw normal. is it right?
Banana is good, but egg with more calories will make you and child put more weight. You have enough nutrition from other foods. So really not needed.

can i climb stair frm 8 month at least once? some told it will lead to early pregnancy

Not true, I met a women who was jogging and playing soccer in pregnancy. She had a full term baby and normal delivery. If you continue to do what you were doing before pregnancy, then there is no problem. If you overdo or underdo things, then it may create problems. I am sure nothing will happen if you climb stairs and have good exercise. You should be careful not to flip over and fall. But exercise that you were doing earlier if you continue it is helpful for you and you baby.

My mom delivered me at home. She was working heavy labor (like washing big heavy bed-spreads and carrying water from well). She felt a discomfort and within few hours I was born, without any doctors.

Modern women have too much worries and miss the whole fun of joyful pregnancy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries