Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Palm Reading 10 years 2 months ago #876

• Ram
  • Ram's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
How far it is true? My friend said that it is the most true astrological practice.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Palm Reading 10 years 1 month ago #925

• Uni5
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 14
Palm reading also gives us clues about our personality and our potentialities. In Indian Spiritual science face reading, foot step print reading is also there. All these are to help our life to be better and happy.

But astrological reading has remedies more than the other branches like palm, face and foot readings.

Diagnizing a problem is easy but commitment to remedial treatment from the patient is the most important issue.

Last edit: by Uni5.

Re: Palm Reading 10 years 1 month ago #932

• Ram

But astrological reading has remedies more than the other branches like palm, face and foot readings.

Remedies - Is it against law of Karma? If I have to suffer on certain things escaping through remedies will carry forward the sins to next birth?

Re: Palm Reading 10 years 1 month ago #936

@Ram

Astrology remedies can be compared to pain killer tablets. This will reduce the feeling of pain even though the body is going through the suffering like an injury. The bleeding will be there, but you don't feel the pain because of the pain killer tablet. But this pain killer doesn't improve the immune system, it just gives a temporary relief so that the body can undergo a surgery without pain.

So if we connect this to your question, an individual will be prone to sins after escaping from the pain through astrological remedies unless he/she increases the awareness when they do the remedy (learn from the effect of sin) and do preventive maintenance before the next sin is committed. When the awareness is increased then the possibility of getting hurt (committing sin) reduces which eventually leads to a painless life.

If the individual doesn't increase awareness and gets cozy with pain killer (remedies) they eventually get addicted to the pain killer (remedies). As a result the individual's life looses it's immune strength for sin (disease) and eventually suffering occurs. Sometimes individuals end up in needing high dosage pain killers when they get addicted, which inturn will be expensive.

So for your question is remedies is against law of karma? I would say YES & NO. It is based on how it is used.

YES Scenario (Exploiting remedies) - It is like when we get fever or cold, just take rest and let the body fight against it. This is something which body does naturally to get rid of the germs. But this treatment will be effective during the initial stages before an individual gets addicted to pain killers. When we learn during the initial stage why we got fever/cold and be aware and take preventive measures, then the chances of getting fever/cold is much less. - HERE THERE IS NO NEED FOR PAIN KILLERS, INSTEAD THE BODY NEED TO BE SUPPORTED BY FEEDING RIGHT NUTRITION TO FIGHT.

NO Scenario (When used what it was designed for) - During surgery painkillers are necessary to perform some serious surgeries. - HERE PAIN KILLERS ARE NEEDED, SO THAT THE BODY WILL SUPPORT THE SURGERY.

Remedies does not help in preventing, it helps in making the pain more bearable. Preventing can be done only by increasing intelligence of sins/germs/disease in turn increasing the awareness.

Re: Palm Reading 10 years 1 month ago #937

• Uni5
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 14
To add to similar view of Muthu....
Suppose if I am carelessly cutting vegetables and cut my finger, can I avoid putting a band aid, thinking it is against my karma effect of being careless?. So I should attend to my problem first and prevent the suffering and in addition to that bring to my awareness that in future I should avoid carelessness.

Most astrologers tell only the remedies but do not talk about increasing awareness to prevent further problems in life.

What is the use of palm reading and astrological readings if there are no remedies?. It means then we are just dolls without any free will and no room for improvement. If we cannot control anything, then why bother about other's actions?. Wont then trying to change others action be against nature's law or destiny?

Yes, we have the control to change or improve our lives and these remedial measures increases our awareness to make our life better.

Re: Palm Reading 10 years 1 month ago #939

• Ram
Thank you both.

Which means the pain that I am facing can be rectified or reduced through my good thoughts and with astrological advice.

So with the help of consciousness it is possible to challenge the Karma? Provided the sins committed by me are fairly lesser in the previous / this birth.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.614 seconds

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries