TOPIC:

Why God created this Universe? 9 years 2 months ago #1041

• Uni5
  • Uni5's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 14
A young 10 year old girl asked this question to this forum discussion group

Why should God create this world and living beings and this universe? for what, is he doing this, when he can sit simply and enjoy?

Why should God create this world and living beings and this universe?

To get a clear answer, first we should know , what is God, creation process and the created Universe. There are three conflicts to be sorted out for you to get a complete answer.

There are five groups of people, who says an yes or knows for the three words in your question. (Please click on the picture to see an enlarged view)

Please read first the five views about God .

Then click on the picture link below.

Why there is agreement universally for Universe and conflict for God?: The conflict is due to communication problem with usage of different words to denote one aspect. Every body universally agrees that the Energy associated with the Outside Universe is much much bigger than the Energy in an Individual. Some call this as God while others call this as Primordial Energy.

If you look at the above column all the five groups agree with the existence of Universe and creation Columns 2 and 3). But they disagree with the term God. But by just changing the words from God to Energy some groups agree (columns 5 , 6 and 7), while still others do not disagree. Again when the words are changed to what they personally connect with they all agree (column 8). This simply proves that it is all a personal notion with a word they attach to. If we use a word that tag word comfortable with the nature of the person, then there is agreement with everyone. This is the Universal Self pattern . The views of people are of five on any topic in this Universe, like five views on the word God .

Which God is True? Then within those who believe in God, there is a conflict between the different names of God. Some say Allah is True, other Jesus, others Jehovah, some others Buddha, others Brahmam etc. But if we understand they are only names of the same thing they are pinpointing, then the conflict is resolved.

God and Creation: Even within those who accepts God, there is difference of opinion between one God (mono theism), many Gods, (poly theism) and Pantheism .

[b]Why this contradiction?[/b] In pantheism the opinion is that God and Universe is one and the same, because they look at God's Energy manifest as the Universe. So God is the total Universal Energy that is manifested and also includes that is un-manifested and therefore infinite.

The polytheists look at the different manifestation Energies of the Universe and call names of the Energies in different names of Gods.

The Mono-theist, look at one God beyond the Energy form in the un-manifested form.

Finally, why God created Universe instead of simply sitting?
The answer is simply desire . If God desired, then God takes a form and undergoes evolution. But if God did not desire then there is no form and means simply sitting and enjoying the "Self".

So it is the desire the seed behind any creation, whether it creating children, house, dress, new technologies etc (see muthu's answer below). The moment desire comes, then God is out of picture. If there is no desire or want, then there is only God sitting and enjoying, "Self".
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: kasul79

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Uni5.

Re: Why God created this Universe? 9 years 2 months ago #1042

If there is something / someone with label GOD exists, then it means GOD (it/he/she) is created by a creator for a purpose, so GOD cannot sit simply and enjoy. GOD (It/he/she) need to do some-thing (the objective for which GOD was created by the creator).

But if the creator didn't create GOD, then there will be only CREATOR will exist. Then the creator can do no-thing which means there will be no joy and sorrow for the creator. If the creator identifies as "I", then GOD gets created along with joy and sorrow. As long as "I" feeling doesn't come to the creator then it is all fine which also means no joy and sorrow.

If the term CREATOR is replaced with GOD, then the statement still holds good. As long as "I" thought doesn't comes to GOD, the GOD will do no-thing, it/he/she will sit simply without joy or sorrow. When GOD identifies with the "I" thought then it/he/she cannot simply sit instead starts creating some-thing, because "I" always "NEEDS" something to refer itself, which is Universe in this case of discussion.

Re: Why God created this Universe? 9 years 2 months ago #1043

An Analogy

This question is similar to asking why does men create children, house, dress, new technologies etc., Why can't he sit and do nothing.

As similar to previous post. If we substitute the statement with men instead of GOD. We can see the "NEED" tends men to create all the things and this "NEED" comes when men gets the thought "I", "MY" etc., When the need arises then the creation starts and get manifested.

For example when men identifies himself as the physical body, then he need to do something to take care of the body like food, shelter, dress etc., so he starts harvesting, building house etc.,

There are gain and loss in both the state, doing not-hing and some-thing

It is up to the individual's intellect to choose which loss he/she can live with.

sorry to mention 'HE' all over, it is just an analogy. The term "HE" can be replaced with "SHE" or "IT" based on individual's liking :-)

Why God created this Universe? 9 years 2 months ago #1045

this is an intereseting question ... yes it is not convincing a sharing which i have seen in this 10 year old girl question and muthukrishnan answers or uni5 .... but in the true consciousness when i had this question i got the reply from my self that "what is me for an ant!" will the ant be able to understand that i am a human being and i have such thinking ability and i am such big and i have such vision etc... when an ant is unable to understand me then certainly i will not be able to understand the god!

now our next research has to be with an ant ?

Why God created this Universe? 9 years 2 months ago #1046

• Uni5
  • Uni5's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 14
Very humbling thought Arul balaji!. We are only an Ant from the Consciousness point of view. You are certainly right about us from an Ant's point of view. This is why we have evolved more than an Ant in all four levels (except Consciousness). Not being evolved it does not have any problem nor unhappy. From it's point of view, it has to take care of its basic requirements (less desires) , no big likes and dislikes (small mind) so small Ego, but intelligent enough to find its food. What else, it is content in its own level. But our state is different. We have more desires, strong likes and dislikes and so use more intelligence to satisfy all that.

Your suggestion is good. For a trial, one full day we have to live like an ant and experience its state.

Why God created this Universe? 9 years 2 months ago #1047

what i understood was, god's desire to uplift man to make unconditional love, as he/she desire (seed created) we been created in world for learning to grow ourselves to develop love equally. If my understand is wrong please correct me.

One doubt sakthi, i learn in my meditation class, that big politicians have very big aura, so that once we are in their aura, automatically we will be listening to them, like binding to them. How could they develop such aura, as they are not doing good to their state people. If i distract the topic, please correct me.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries