Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Aware full I and the real I 9 years 2 days ago #1190

@Neelima

I can see where is the knot. But don't expect someone to release the knot. This knot need to be released only by you.

My experience

I had the same confusion because everyone explains in their terms instead of mine. I was not satisfied with those answers, I kept searching, eventually found a way to find the answer. But this answer is not understanding, it is experiencing.

I started to replace the terms which I receive to the terms which I'm used to, it really works.

I tried this by going to a religious movement which I use to criticize more often as if they are fanatics and ignorant. During the group meetings/satsang/discussion I remain calm and started to focus only on the message and left the terms outside. Then after that the terms didn't bother me. Then tried with the terms having the message "If I understand consciousness is all over, then why should I discriminate these terms??" in the awareness.

I use to criticize idol worship, but if I claim consciousness is omnipresent it is also present in the idol, so why should I discriminate the idol. These kind of practice is helping a lot in connecting to our own SELF.

I don't know whether the above adds to your confusion or helps your confusion.

Good luck in your search.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Aware full I and the real I 9 years 2 days ago #1191

• neelima
  • neelima's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
@Muthu

This is indeed a helpful thought.Thank you.

Aware full I and the real I 9 years 11 hours ago #1192

• Uni5
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 14
Muthu's these words summarizes very elegantly "If I understand consciousness is all over, then why should I discriminate these terms??" in the awareness.

To add to that, that from intellectually understanding, we become the very "being" through our actions. Then that is Yoga, where, thought, speech and action becomes one. There is then no duality. We have to do actions so that all terms keep dropping and we end up only in one word "Consciousness", alone.

This means, "I" alone exists, eternally.

Aware full I and the real I 9 years 7 hours ago #1193

• neelima
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
@Sakthi

I am very clear about the terms and No, problem with that. There is only ONE i.e. "Consciousness" everywhere.

Then that is Yoga, where, thought, speech and action becomes one.

What exactly happens in this?

Aware full I and the real I 9 years 6 hours ago #1194

@Neelima

Your question is similar to "What will it taste like when you eat honey?". People who has experienced can mentioned it by using a term "Sweet/Bitter/Sour/Spicy/Bliss etc". But with these terms the questioner can't experience anything.

I recently saw a quote in a book "THE BEST WAY TO DO IT IS BY DOING IT". (I forgot who said it)

Try it out, as a famous Chinese proverb says "Thousand mile journey starts with the first step"

Good luck with the journey and will see you in the destination :)

Aware full I and the real I 9 years 5 hours ago #1195

• neelima
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
@ Muthu

Thank you.

Is it like” When the individual’s Mind thinks, it is actually the Consciousness thinking, when the physical body acts it is Consciousness performing actions and when something is spoken by the physical mouth it is Consciousness principle which is making it speak?

Also the individual it is talking to or the actions being performed for or the thoughts appeared are also for the same consciousness principle outside appearing as dual in different measured forms?

"THE BEST WAY TO DO IT IS BY DOING IT".

Doing what exactly..."By being IT"...Great feeling...

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.282 seconds

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries