Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Making sense of Uni5 from other traditions 7 years 10 months ago #1779

• Anonymous
  • Anonymous's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I don't know your "level of enlightenment"(if there is such a thing) and "way of thinking"…
Enlightenment is the ultimate knowledge that one can experience in life. It is true and is possible.

Here is mine on "self sacrifice" :
Your way is also correct as is mine. But each has its own effect or results too.

Just like as the story of Jesus sacrificing on the cross. But I do not think this is the best way. I doubt if there is a best way

Giving up one's life is not a big issue, because, no matter, one day, everybody has to die. But Jesus death on cross, was his own way of transcending the body, mind, intelligence complex. His life itself was his message to mankind. Every being transcend from the form to the formless (divine) or in spiritual terms, overcoming this body, mind, intelligence complexity.

Jesus suggests turning the other cheek, "judging-not" of others, and forgiving. He is suggesting self sacrifice in individual level at most. Koran suggests "keeping middle way", which is practically impossible to find. It says forgiving is the best, but if you can't, then it gives you option to do giving response in the same level. And it warns for "not going further" in giving response. It says if you forgive "Allah" will give your reward, if you don't you already got what you can get.
This is where everything gets complicated. Koran says, "only the clean should touch it", and "it will increase the faith of the believers, and increase the "illusion"(my interpretation) of kafirs (the one's who can't see the truth)
"

The key concept of Uni5 is, whatever your actions are, so is the result. If one is extremely Selfish (one end of spectrum), one undergoes the effect of that action or level. That is, one undergoes again cycles of life and birth to transcend the BMI complexity.

If it is middle, which measn, some time you forgive and some time you do the same way the other person does, then one gets the mixed results of forgiveness and un-forgiveness.

The third is the other extreme of being only forgiving, then one gets only one result, one experiences divinity (transcending BMI complexity).

The Koran also says that, everybody does what it is easier for them. Which is I find true, by logic and reasoning. Climbing everest mountain is easier for someone who wants to do it badly, then giving up.
Self sacrifice is easier for you if you love others, other then taking advantage of them

To make it clear, the Uni5 zooms this concept as five levels. One gets the effect according to the four levels. The fifth level is unconditional level.

I think there is a Zen saying, something like, "There is only one difference between enlightened and unenlightened. Unenligtened think that there are enlightened and unenlightened; enlightened knows that, there are no enlightened and unenlightened." :)
Many take this statement literally and take it for granted that there is no Enlightenment. An individual who woke up from a dream can only say that, the dreams are un real. There is no dinaosr chasing near the liberty statue in New york. But for a dreamer who is dreaming the same dream, suffer as a dreamer. Until he wakes up, dream is a reality.

Similarly, for an awakened (Transcended) enlightened person, the BMI is not real but an expression of Awareness. But one who is feeling BMI to be real, can only make an intellectual statement but not an experiencial claim.

I want to share a story, i recently heard:
There is a sufi literally means "friend [of Allah]"), named Mahmud Hudayi, lived in middle ages.
At one time, he organized a kind of celebration for his son's circumcision. It is a tradition dates back to days of abraham, but in our culture it has different meanings, mostly the child circumcised considered as a young man, probably because it requires good amount of courage :), at least at those times.
Because of this celebration (or party) a word of mouth started to spread among people, saying that he "inclined for earthly desires." As a result he wrote a poem to -apparently- "god", which I can't translate, because some parts I do not even understand because of old words. But I very much liked the repeated verse.
The poem starts like that:
It is you, the one who gives, the one who takes, the one who does…
And this is the repeated verse:
We have what you gave, what else do we have?

The Sufi's sang is totally in Consciousness/awareness state. Infact, that One Energy is all the one and same. Modern science proves also the same point, that all the atoms in the universe is fundamentally made of one Energy.

I see lots of contradictory verses in koran and after reading about life of Mohammed.

Truth is contradictory when we see with our own biased views.
Not only in Koran, in Gita, in Bible or in any religion, we see contradictions. For a mind that interprets from his own perspective, there will be contradictions. But when one transcend the BMI and then interpret, there is only oneness.

I greatly appreciate the teachings of Jesus, and I would love to meet with someone who follows his teachings.
There are many people who lived, are living and will live like Jesus. Rama, Krishna, Buddha, Jesus, Mohammamed are all enligtened. They all lived on one Truth, but if we dont understand the Truth, we feel their lives are contradictory.

Example....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Uni5.

Making sense of Uni5 from other traditions 7 years 10 months ago #1781

• Uni5
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 14
Just because Krishna was in the war, it gives a contradicting impression that he favoured war. One has to read Infact he was a messenger of peace and tried to avoid war with all possible means. But Duryodhan was not ready to compromise anything. So war happened.

Here is why Krishna is worshiped as God. Like God was was unconditional to both the parties at war. He gave choice of he being in war without weapons or offer his army. Duryodhan chose his army and Arjun chose Krishna without weapons.

Now we can understand why Krishna is worshiped as God, because like God, he is unconditional to both right doers and wrong doers. Krishna like God gives Energy (Army) and right conduct thoughts (Guidance). Krishna maintained like God, in war did not use weapons on any one.

These are the contradictions, which common people miss, without deep thinking and go into judgement mode.

Making sense of Uni5 from other traditions 7 years 10 months ago #1782

• Uni5
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Remember that everybody does what is easier for them? For some, it is easier to choose to be killed for the sake of the rest. For the others it is easier to kill.

Those who understand the reality of Death will not be afraid of death. Those who fear death will kill others. Death in Krishna's Mahabaratha war was a means to make the other person understand the result of his actions and then also transform. This is the concept behind death sentence according to law also.

Krishna tells clearly to Arjuna, that no-body can kill other in reality, because one can kill only the form and not the Energy. Even Science agrees 100% to the fact that Energy can neither be created nor destroyed, but only from one form to another.

Through sacrificial death, one attains higher level of Awareness in birth. This is important. But sacrificing one's life killing innocent people in name of religion will lead to a birth with low awareness.

Making sense of Uni5 from other traditions 7 years 10 months ago #1783

• Uni5
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Maybe the rightest, is realizing that everything is one, and the bodies and appearances are just a kind of illusion, and by knowing that, deciding which one to die. The body I look through or the body I look at…

The word "decide" comes from latin, "de" (off) +"caedere" (to cut) literally means, "to cut off"… One of the other meanings of "caedere" is "to kill".

Everytime we make a decision, we cut off or kill off something. At least in mental level, we cut off, or kill off some desires

Yes that is why life is called as Yagnya, sacrifice. Everybody is sacrificing "Time and Energy for gaining something. Combining with Awareness and Consciousness, if the sacrifice of Time and Energy is for higher purpose, then the results are also higher.

Making sense of Uni5 from other traditions 7 years 10 months ago #1784

• Uni5
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
So, the above lines, are mostly for sharing my thoughts on self sacrifice. In an expanded level. As you might well noticed, I try to combine all teachings especially the sufism, with each other. I doubt if there is a "best way for all", I think the best way is the easiest for the individual, for some it is sakthi, for some it is vedanta, for some it is zen, for some it is sufism… I want to put them all together.

Very well said. Names of Truth are different as the phonetic sound of an object is different in different languages.

We all have to have this Unified (Uni5) view to bring peace to all our lives.

Making sense of Uni5 from other traditions 7 years 10 months ago #1785

• Uni5
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
I was talking with a friend, and during the conversation, I asked do you think you are "in" the body. And he said, all I know I am in that "channel". I found that word extremely meaningful. That made sense to me.

Very true, we are like water in a cup. We are the Essence (Awareness-Consciousness) in a Body-Mind-Intelligence, body.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries