Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: A simple man searching for a Guru. 9 years 3 months ago #1005

• Uni5
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 14
1. Where does this life got originated? the starting point. Is it from single cell living being that got transferred to a human being?

It is a cyclic process. The seed for life started well before big bang. It proceeded to become the galaxies and then the stars and then the planets and then Earth and then single cells and then evolved to human beings. This is "History - His- story- story of Consciousness).

2. If the objective of our life is no-rebirth, then is it possible to born again after we reach mukti level? I mean what is the surety that we don't fall in to the trap again?

We still have a choice , all our choice. Life is similar to going to a vacation spot and spending all the cash there and no money to get back home. I often share this thought to everyone. Like Indians who go to USA, they say they will stay there only for a few years and get back to India. But the reality is that they get struck there.

Imagine a fictional story. You are the prince of India and the king gave you 100 million dollars to be spend in sight seeing in USA. He says spend all the money in luxury , but keep aside 5000 dollars for your return ticket. (In this fiction, imagine no body can send money across and no communication network available).

Now you come to usa and spends all the money and foolishly the 5000 dollars also. Now you have no return. You now the prince has to start working in usa not only for the return money but also day to day expense till you return. You start for hourly based work and increase your savings till 4500 dollars. Suddenly you saw a car and had a wish to buy and postpone your return for the next year.

The next year you start to save a lot and then finally before it could reach 5000 you had another desire to fulfill and you post pone another year to return.

This is exactly happening to us. We are Consciousness, the King of the Cosmos. You took a birth to enjoy here. But you are struck life after death unable to return. You could always go back if you make enough SAL Energy for Mukthi.

3. If rebirth is possible then why the population of the world is getting increased every day? Who are the new humans?

The new humans are the previous forms of life getting to human. There are several trillions of life having the possibility to be human. Everything is regulated by the resources on Earth.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: A simple man searching for a Guru. 9 years 3 months ago #1008

• Ram
  • Ram's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks for your reply.

I dont understand this line "Everything is regulated by the resources on Earth". Can you kindly elaborate with an example?

Re: A simple man searching for a Guru. 9 years 3 months ago #1010

@Ram

Your questions are beautifully tailored. Thanks for asking these excellent questions.

Q1. Where does this life got originated? the starting point. Is it from single cell living being that got transferred to a human being?

Here life can't be related to just the single cell or a human. For example when we see a house built, and if we ask a question where does this house come from?? Can we say it came from a single grain or sand (which is the basis for bricks, cements etc..)??? Can we say it came from the worker's effort and creativity???? No, the actual answer should be the house came first in the owner's thought (THE NEED TO HAVE A HOUSE), then the remaining are mere tools (Architect, workers, sand, cement, bricks etc) used to fulfill the owner's thoughts. So if you connect this analogy with life, you can see where the life started from. The answer is the first thought/need by the owner whom we refer to GOD

WHO IS GOD IS DISCUSSED IN SEPARATE TOPIC - www.uni5.co/index.php/en/forum/9-god/980-love-is-god. After you read the discussion, we can see when unconditional became conditional the life cycle has begun, when the conditional becomes unconditional the life cycle ends.

So to answer your question where does your life starts??? The answer is YOUR FIRST THOUGHT. YOU are the owner to your first thought. I'm not referring to Ram as the owner, if I refer that then everybody will see Ram as GOD :P LOL. I'm referring YOU as the owner. Ram is mere name of YOU.

Q2. If the objective of our life is no-rebirth, then is it possible to born again after we reach mukti level? I mean what is the surety that we don't fall in to the trap again?

This question is linked to the first question. Birth and re-birth are to life only. The life will end only when the first thought/need is fulfilled. The first thought is "WHO AM I?". Unless this thought is fulfilled the life is going to continue. Everything which we undergo in our life (as you mentioned the TRAPS) are mere tools to get the answer for the first thought. When an individual reaches mukti level (if mukti means getting the answer for the first question), the life ends there and there is no re birth for life. In order to complete this life cycle, the only way is to see each and every aspect of our life as mere tool and use those tool to get the answer to the question "WHO AM I??". This process is called increasing awareness.

As Sakthi said when someone is given few money as reserve and somebody uses it for for different purpose because they get indulged in living. Everybody gets indulged in living isn't it??? Everybody likes to live isn't it??? If an individual likes living then it will keep continuing.....But this life's objective is to complete this life cycle!!!!, that's the funny part. Everybody likes to do the thing which need to be ended :woohoo: It's crazy isn't it????

But if we look at a different way with what Sakthi said, an individual is not given the reserve money/energy to come back to home, the reserve energy need to be used to realize that they are in home already. The kind of SAL energy which is needed is just to get back this reserve energy, which is nothing but AWARENESS ENERGY.

The answer for your second part of the question about surety, If you have a life it is guaranteed that you that the trap will exist :-). But instead of FALLING into trap we can RISE intelligently by using these traps as tools...Good luck with that :-)

Everybody says FALL IN LOVE, instead let us all RISE IN LOVE. www.uni5.co/index.php/en/forum/9-god/980-love-is-god

Q3. If rebirth is possible then why the population of the world is getting increased every day? Who are the new humans?

Population is just a count of human bodies. But rebirth is not for these bodies, rebirth is only to life (Thoughts). So let us not confuse by mixing these. If we connect the above two questions and discussion we can see these new humans are new tools for an individual which need to be used to get the answer for the first question "WHO AM I".

Example - For a tribe living in a forest the thought that the population of the human bodies crossed 7 billion doesn't even come to them. It means that they don't need these 7 billion tools to get the answer, for them the local tribe population of humans, trees and animals are enough to get the answer. For that individual like us who see the population is increasing more than 7 Billion and also we add the populations of how many other bodies which are existing (animals, trees etc) means we need more tools than the tribes to know the answer to the first question "WHO AM I".

The above example shows clearly a way to get the answer "LESS NEEDS LIKE TRIBES MEANS LESS TOOLS REQUIRED, MORE NEEDS LIKE AN INDIVIDUAL LIKE US MEANS MORE TOOLS REQUIRED TO GET THE ANSWER", So the choice is ours whether we want to use less tools or more tools. I'm not saying everybody need to become tribes and move to forest and unnecessarily increase the population there :lol: . If we reduce the needs, then we will need only less tools.

So the solution is REFINE NEEDS/THOUGHTS. I'm not using the word REDUCE NEEDS/THOUGHTS in solution, because forcefully reducing means it will increase the possibility of indulging, but refining thoughts intelligently will increase awareness.
The following user(s) said Thank You: neelima

Last edit: by Uni5.

Re: A simple man searching for a Guru. 9 years 1 month ago #1070

• Ram
I am back after a small break, was busy with my work. Thanks Muthu sir for your reply. I will read all the posts and get back to you.

A simple man searching for a Guru. 9 years 1 month ago #1077

• Ram
Q1 : If my thoughts are the reasons for my birth as human is it possible to born again as 5/4/3/2/1 sense living beings. I mean going in a reverse mode is possible?

Q2: Still I am not clear with this. If we reach zero level, will there be anything like thoughts? What exactly happens when you reach mukti? If rebirth is possible after attaining mukti why we need to trouble ourselves to reach there?

Q3: Its only the living beings in the earth is getting rebirth? Or is it possible for a life in other solar system to born here or vice versa?

Another question, if someone is suffering so seriously due to bad karma and if I am going to help him [ say I am an astrolger] and give him some advices forcely then will it spoil the actualy destiny of that X? Or do we need to give advice only if asked?

A simple man searching for a Guru. 9 years 1 month ago #1078

• Uni5
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 14
Q1 : If my thoughts are the reasons for my birth as human is it possible to born again as 5/4/3/2/1 sense living beings. I mean going in a reverse mode is possible?

Yes thoughts determines our rebirth.

If you connect and think to current life, you yourself can answer your questions.

The thoughts you have today shape the actions tomorrow, even in this life. Today who you are are all the thoughts you had yesterday or the past. Now you have seen individuals with good thoughts of not smoking and drinking, till age of 30, suddenly takes that at age of 40. So they have reversed in their behavior, which earlier they thought was bad.
In simple words, we have the potential to revert back to less sense beings depending on our thoughts.

Q2: Still I am not clear with this. If we reach zero level, will there be anything like thoughts? What exactly happens when you reach mukti? If rebirth is possible after attaining mukti why we need to trouble ourselves to reach there?

First understand we have all the potentiality to be born or not be born. Once reached mukthi, if we dont want , we will not be born again, but if wished we will be born again.

If we reach zero levels, will we have thoughts or not. Thoughts of individuality will not be there and you will experience true happiness. That is mukthi. You become the whole.

Let us understand with this experience.

Imagine, in your awareness, you do not feel Ram, you feel only as a tiny little cell in your body. As a cell you will have limited experience of a cell, though you are actually a human. Now your likes and dislkies increase, then you become a cancer cell.

Please understand the difference between a cancer cell and a normal cell in our body. Imagine you as a cancer cell thinking, "I am a cell and I need to get everything for myself, I dont care about any cells". You now start sucking all the energy meant for the whole body. You has a cancer cell has only likes and dislikes thoughts (Selfish).

But if that cancer cell, changes its personality to think first about its duties and not about likes and dislikes, then it changes from being a malignant personality to a benign personality. Now you imagine you have become a benign cell. Then being a benign, again focusing only on your duties, you become a normal cell. Then from a normal cell you undergo a transformation by asking a question, am I just a cell or any thing more than a cell. Then you experience that I am a human body, and I am names Ram. That state is Mukti. Freedom from being a cell to be the real human. This is why in Vedic texts, the whole Universe is called Purusha, the Cosmic Purusha.

Knowing that we are Cosmic Purusha is Mukthi. Being only a human with selfish thoughts is being a cancer cell. That is the Zero state. Imagine the whole experience of a human body and experiencing all senses, rather than being a cell.

To experience this Purusha is the goal of life and all this transformations and sadhana exercises.

Do you need answers for q3 and q4?.

If you think deep enough of being a human body but only indentifying to be only a cell and that too a cancer cell..... what a pity?
This thought alone will wake you up (Moksha). But intellectual understanding is easy, but you have to put in practice. You have to experience it in action and feel the Purusha in you. Otherwise they are just words to be read and intellectual murmurings.

It is a step by step process. But the intelligence step is needed first to get out of the emotional bondage. Then from intelligence one has to go the awareness level and then to Cosnciousness level. Please read the five personality thread.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries