Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: A simple man searching for a Guru. 9 years 4 months ago #938

• Ram
  • Ram's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
MY and I AM are the thoughts originating based on the daily transaction with other people. Is it scripted already or the thoughts that are scripting the life?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: A simple man searching for a Guru. 9 years 4 months ago #943

@Ram

Excellent question.

You clearly mentioning that "MY" and "IAM" are mere thoughts. So this life is just full of thoughts.

At Intelligence level - Thoughts are structuring the life, so individuals tend to control the thoughts.
At Awareness level - They are scripted, so individual just witness the act of thoughts.
At Conscious level - There is no life, because there is no thought and no individual.

Re: A simple man searching for a Guru. 9 years 4 months ago #944

• Uni5
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 14
wow!
Ram - Wow for asking such nailing questions!

Muthu- Wow for such hammering answers!

Re: A simple man searching for a Guru. 9 years 4 months ago #946

• Ram
Thanks for your reply

Consider this scenario, if I have deadly disease and doc said that I cant survive for more than 2 years. Do I need to work out on the best possible solutions [ ie medication, increasing SAL energy etc ] through intelligence level or even after doing this my condition is getting worse then I have to face the reality in my awareness level? I came to know that Ramana Maharishi didn even took medicines.

I ask this because I strongly believe that every action has equal and opposite reactions. If I did heavy sins in my previous birth, I agree that I have to suffer in this birth. But is it possible to completely negate a very big sin of previous birth in the current birth. Every problem should have solution, isn't?

I have few more questions, I will ask in detail later part of the day or tomorrow.

Re: A simple man searching for a Guru. 9 years 4 months ago #948

@Ram

I don't know the complete history of Ramana Maharishi, but this is my perception. He didn't take medicine because he didn't identify himself as this body and accepted the effect on the body. But also at awareness level he witnesses this decaying of body. This is a big test in awareness level, because ones own body is the biggest hurdle for an individual, but if someone can get through this test, then they go into conscious level.

Yes there is equal and opposite reactions for every action and even for every thought. For example if you feel happy you are indirectly increasing the possibility of getting sad also. This is the natural law. The only way to eliminate sadness is to completely eliminate happiness (Performing actions without any intention)

An action which is already done cannot be undone. So the best way is to repent and learn from the mistakes, which will increase awareness. If it can be undone like in a computer that would be fun isn't it :-)

The whole life is a test and the minimum mark needed to pass through the test is 100%. Life keeps giving us so many opportunities until we get the answer right. Like for example to teach a kid to get and answer 10, we can give choices like 1+9, 8+2, 7+3 etc., until the kid gets the answer 10. Out of this test the kid not only learns the answer is 10, but knows to get the answer the test can be in various forms.

At awareness level if we face a problem in our current life, if we can connect to the same scenario which has happened before, then answering the problem is easier. Because the answer will be the same (Like the math problem mentioned)

So to your final question, we can't negate the sin already committed but with awareness the effect of the action can be reduced considerably (Like finishing the test quick because we already know the answer if we connect to the past experience)

Hope it is not very confusing :-)

Re: A simple man searching for a Guru. 9 years 3 months ago #1002

• Ram
Thank you very much for your reply. I was busy and could not check this forum.

I am able to differentiate between scripting and scripted.

My next questions are

1. Where does this life got originated? the starting point. Is it from single cell living being that got transferred to a human being?
2. If the objective of our life is no-rebirth, then is it possible to born again after we reach mukti level? I mean what is the surety that we don't fall in to the trap again?
3. If rebirth is possible then why the population of the world is getting increased every day? Who are the new humans?

Thanks

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries